Fuel and Boating
Discover what every boater needs to know about gasoline and diesel fuel, including computing and evaluating fuel consumption, caring for your fuel system, and fueling a boat safely. Learn how to handle fuel safely and to respect its lethal potential. Learn how to avoid running out of fuel. Each student receives a full color Student Guide for the seminar.
- Practice environmentally safe fueling
- Control and prevent "oily waste" discharge
- Know the differencees between gasoline and diesel engines
- Understanding torque, horsepower, transmissions and propeller issues
- Measure and predict fuel performance
- Employ special "rules of thumb"
- Calculate range and distance
- Recognize fuel problems