Boating Courses for Fishing
Beginner, intermediate or advanced — whatever your skill level, our in-depth boating education courses will boost your knowledge and confidence on the water.
- America’s Boating Course gives you the basics you need to get out on the water safely, and it meets most state boating education requirements.
- Boat Handling builds your competence and confidence on the water with an in-depth look at the practical boating skills.
- Marine Navigation and Advanced Marine Navigation give you the skills you need to get where you’re going using charts and marine electronics as well as a knowledge of winds, currents and tides.
- Engine Maintenance gives you information on how engines work and basic maintenance procedures, as well as how to recognize problems.
- Marine Electrical Systems provides information on Alternating and Direct current, as well as boat electrical systems.
- Marine Communications Systems explains the different types of radios and communication options.
- Electronic Navigation gives you basic information on the various electronic devices available today that help you navigate and select routes.
- Radar for Boaters gives you basic information on radar.
- Weather is a detailed study of the causes of weather, various types of storms, clouds, and predicting weather.